Friday 8 May 2009

Techno troubles!


Evening all! I hope you're looking forward to a good weekend!

I just thought I'd better let you know that I've been having major email troubles over the last couple of days. So if any of you are wondering why I haven't got back to you over the last few weeks about something, or you didn't get my last Beady Bulletin, I did send it, it's possibly just bouncing around in the ether somewhere like a little lost pigeon???

I started getting weird Mail Delivery Failures yesterday, of emails I sent (in some cases) weeks ago! I've no idea why, and after 40 minutes mainly on hold to a chuffing helpline, I'm still no nearer a solution. It doesn't seem to be just my website that's affected, it's my work email too, so I'm assuming it's my ISP and I'm hoping they can get to the bottom of it soon!!!

Sincerest apologies to any of you that have missing emails. I do appear to be receiving emails ok, it's the sending bit that seems to be the problem. :-(

Anyhoo - fingers crossed it gets sorted soon - I'll let you know. Have a good one!

HP x

No comments: