Thursday 30 April 2009

Away to the hills!

Evening all! I hope you've all had a good week? Not much to report on the beady front at the moment unfortunately, as I've been rather busy, but I'm hoping it won't be long. In the meantime, here's a little bead I've been intending to make for ages, and finally got round to the other day. I hope you like him - meet Percival Panda.

He has a slightly wonky bottom unfortunately, and I still have to work on the positioning of his black and white bits, so he's gone to live on my bracelet. :-)

I hope you've got some good plans for this Bank Holiday weekend? It will probably involve wellies and a brolly if you're going out, but whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it! I'm off to a friend's place for a few days, so I will answer any emails when I get back next week.


Have fun, and don't dance around too many May poles...makes ya kinda dizzy. ;-)

HP xxx

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh look at that cutie!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend Helen! The hills have eyes you know! *cue sinister music*

Beady Bugs said...

Cheers Catherine, I hope you have a good one too. :-)

I know - scary place them there hills! I might have to hide behind a protective pasty to get through it!! Ooo the strain! ;-)

HP xxx